Bang game for Word Family

I was making new games for my Literacy Centers and wanted another Bang! game... My son loves to play this game all the time! I changed it up by making it word families (at, an and ig)! I am going to make some more later! I am excited for my kiddos to play this game!

Directions:

1. Shuffle the enclosed word cards and place them face down in a pile
2. Have students take turns taking a card, one at a time. If the student can read the word on the card, then they may keep the card.
3. If the student picks-up a BANG! card then they have to put all of their sight words back into the pile.
4. The student with the most sight word cards at the end of the game is the winner!

1 comment

  1. Ooo, sounds like fun. Thanks.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete