New websites I just found!

I love it when I can find sites that make my life easier!  What are your favorite sites??
I found a great one for coloring pages and words.  It lets you change the font and leaves a space for you to type your own sentence.  Another plus is the cute pictures to color. 
Home
I just started looking at the site this afternoon. It has some super craft ideas!!  I will be pinning them on pinterest when I get home. 
 
All Kids Network
Here are a few I pinned when I got home!  Just easy and cute!
paper pumpkin craft
Light up tree with tissue paper!  This would look great in the window and they have a template to print!  
christmas craft
 
This was just to cute and super easy not to share!  When I do my ocean theme at the end of the year I will have to make this little cutie!
paper bag octopus craft
Alright... Let's share some of your favorite sites. I always love to get new ideas!!  I only have one more day left for Thanksgiving Break!  We are finishing art projects galore!  I can make it!!! 
Have a Super Day!!

2 comments

  1. I am passing along the Sunshine Award to you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I sent ti to you as well. I also sent one to Allison above! This is getting crazy...but fun! Thanks for your inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete