Hello Again!

viewer (3)

Hello Strangers!  I have been gone for so long!  It has been hard to be creative when I can’t breathe!  My baby girl is still cooking…  33 weeks now and she is still breech!  That is why I can’t breathe or get comfortable!  Sitting on the computer was impossible but a little better today!  I just can’t get to creative these days……  I hope everyone is having a great spring!  I made this quick ABC matchup I hope you can use them!  I hope not to be MIA for so long this time!!

Have a super day!

15 comments

  1. Hello there! I am your newest follower! Congrats on your sweet girl. Come over and check out my blog sometime! http://teachinglearningloving.blogspot.com/
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is just what I was looking for! :) Congrats on the newest addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!
    Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm a new follower and wish I had more hours in the day to look thru all the great sites like yours. bjudge2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed that!!! Thanks so much! I enjoy your posts very much! Continue on! sharon.washington96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy your blog. Thanks for sharing!

    rianandbill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the seasonal match ups. Congrats on the soon to be addition to your family.

    shelly.condon4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. Hope you and baby are doing well.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. Hope you and the baby are doing well. Children are a wonderful gift.

    lyons.cori@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these! Thanks!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hang in there. Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tagged you for a fun game! Check my blog to find out how to play!

    Erica
    The Eagles Nest

    http://littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com/2012/04/childhood-games.html

    ReplyDelete