Earth day poem and Spring Break

viewer (3)

I got these poems from CanTeach they have so many to choose from and it is easy to search! I just made them cuter!  I am taking it easy on spring break this week!! YIPEE!  I am working on sub plans for the end of the year maternity leave soon (I hope)…. and blah it is not fun!  I like to plan ahead but to write it down for someone else is not easy! 

I have been asked to make some more word families to write in the boxes and those should be complete soon!  Look out for that freebie!  If you haven’t seen them yet check them out here!  If you can think of any ones not included let me know I will try to add them too! 

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the Earth Day songs! I love the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Check out my Earth Day Items too!
    www.literacyminute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete