Five for Friday!

Hello Blog world!!!  I have returned again!  How is everyone doing?  I can’t believe it has been that long since I blogged!  I had a great Christmas and New Year! We have survived croup, pink eye and now a cold for the little one!  I have so many blog ideas but never get to them… I will someday get better!  All well!  Here is my five for Friday… woot! woot!

 

I love naptime at my house!  Yep… she is sleeping now and I am watching Netflix and shopping for more clipart that I don’t need!  {but want more….}  My oldest just play quietly in his room…  it is great me time! 

Let it snow!  We had a blast having our snow day on Thursday!  My son was so excited and Kinsley was confused!  She kept saying it was dirty… he!he!  It was a great day!!IMG_1751

and

I use the clip chart behavior system!  I decided to use the washi tape for my clips… works like a charm!  The kids all started with green chevron and after 5 blings (jewels) then they get a new one!  It is motivating and fun!  My other love is Peach Tea Crystal Light in my Starbucks cup!!  Love it!

Here is a freebie from awhile back for Valentine’s!  Just click on the image to take you to my blog to grab it!  Lots of Love this week!  Enjoy!!

No comments