Indoor Recess Survival!!

Well I guess better late then never!  I wrote this post last week and then came the SNOW!  I think one day we had sleet, freezing rain, snow and then the sun with blue skies!  But here is what I wrote last week before we missed 3 days of school.  I am so behind.... ugh!    I have some freebies coming as soon as I finish them. Yeah!  Have a wonderful Monday!!


Hey ya!  How are things going?  Well, can I just say the weather here is CRAZY!  Sunday it was 60 and today/tomorrow it is suppose to snow!  Ugh... just pick a season Mother Nature!!  We have had indoor recess for what seems like days!  I have found a new video series that has helped and the kids love it!  We have had extra free centers but that gets this group wound up so I went searching for something else!  My favorites right now are....

1. HeidiSongs using the DVDs!  It is educational and fun! My class loves the Jumpin Numbers and Shakin Shapes..
Heidi Songs Logo



2. Cosmic Yoga on YouTube...





Well I started this post yesterday and now we have snow!  It came fast here!  This about sums up my kids thoughts on the snow!

No comments