Five for Friday

Hello Spring Break!  I am so glad to finally meet you!  It has been a LONG week!  We had kindergarten screening till 6pm two nights!  I love seeing the little ones for next year it gets me excited and I start planning for next year!  Yeah! I am in the middle of making circus themes for someone and I must say I am loving it!  Sneak peak later!

IMG_2087

Indoor Recess one day this week with Cosmic Yoga!!  Thank goodness for this life saver because we got ready to go outside and wham it was raining cats and dogs!  I thought we may need an ark to home! 

IMG_2068

Last week I got to be just mom to my oldest and go on a field trip with him! I loved just being mom and having him all to myself!  It was nice to be able to talk without the bossy pants almost 2 year old yelling at us…he he!  Then we got home by 2 o’clock with the little one to play outside!  I love it!

IMG_2095

This is my classroom window I painted last week!  I wanted it to look like a stain glass window.  I outlined everything in black and it is very colorful!  This is just regular school paint and it comes off easily!  So go ahead and paint!

IMG_2090

This was the book we used this week!  It is from Hubbard’s Cupboard!  I have used this site for years for all the fantastic ideas and booklets!  My kids loved coloring these and re-reading them again and again!  Click on the picture to go to the site! Enjoy!

 

IMG_2089

The Egg hunt could have been a disaster but indoor egg hunts due to rain are still a blast!  We hid them all over the room and wham crazy children have fun!  I do have numbered eggs….  each child has number they have to find!  They only pick up the ones with their number on them!  It is great to watch them help each other!  I have done the egg hunt many ways but this is the best one so far!

Happy Easter Everyone!  I am looking forward to spending time with my family and my mom who is coming to visit!  I plan to enjoy every minute of this break!

No comments