New Blog look and a Freebie

I love my new blog look!  Yeah!  Thanks to Megan Favre at A Bird in Hand Designs!!  It was easy and fun!  I love it! 
5 More Days….. I think I can… I think I can!!!  It has been a long year with challenges but they have grown so much!  I am starting to plan for next year and looking forward to this summer!
I am going to do some blogging about my toddler… and how I try to keep her busy this summer!  That should be a chore!  I hope to also get my son motivated to read all summer… 9 year old boys are not into reading so bribing him is the only way! 
I made this end of year or beginning of year bulletin board set in celebration of my new blog!  I hope you enjoy it and leave me a comment!  Click on picture to download!
sunglasses

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment

  1. LOVE your new blog! Love the colors and the little bird is too cute. Megan is working on mine now. I can't wait for the unveiling!

    -Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete