Meet the Teacher




I l have taught kindergarten for 12 years at the same school!  I have a son named Kaden that is 9 years old!  He loves video games, baseball and ALL sports!  My daughter is 2 and is the wild one!  Kinsley is funny, crazy and sweet all at once!  I will be married for 15 years on Thursday! 
Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! I love you!






 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

I love polka dots!  I love the hang out with my kids and going  to Starbucks! Reading is one of my most favorite things and I read all the time! I love shopping at Target, Chico's and wherever else I can go without children hanging all over me!  Hehe!


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I wanted to be a child Psychologist!  I may someday go back to school to do this!


THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Quiet. Funny. Loyal  

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I'd really love to go to a meeting!...said no teacher EVER!!"

Ha!  My principal now is not into meeting all the time like other principals!  Thank goodness....  it drives me crazy to have meetings all the time!
 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

I would invite... Mark Wahlberg, Robin Williams, and Betty White!!

Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 The Tales of Super Barbie!  Just kidding! I have no idea but with my name I might as well use it!   


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
I would have flying power because it would be fun to get there fast!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Free to be you and me!" 
This is my mom's favorite quotes and I love it to!  It is totally a hippy saying but so true!
 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

 "Jesus, Take the Wheel or Before He Cheats!" - Carrie Underwood 

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I was a major night owl until my oldest came along!  He was an early riser when he was young!  Like 6 am every morning!  Yikes.. but I love to stay up late and sleep in but that rarely happens now!
 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I really love my Beach Decor... I was going for a beach theme and changed my mind but it is adorable!
Beach Alphabet Line

I also have a Number line and Daily Schedule!
My other favorite is the word wall words!  They have been so useful in my own room at writing center and helps give kids confidence!
Fall Back to School Word Wall Bundle

or you can buy them individually!  

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 
I have curly hair and I like it!  I never straighten it because it takes to much time!  I would rather sleep a little longer!!  

Go over to Falling into First to Link up!  Great blog!
Have a wonderful day!


No comments