Five for Friday!


                          fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]


I haven't blogged in awhile and well I have no excuse!  We have a round of earaches for the girls and my son had mono!!  Then hubby has had bad sinus infection......  I was the only one standing for awhile there!  Not so much fun but sunny weather and rest have finally got everyone on the mend! 

Divider 1

My assistant helped make this awesome bulletin board!  Pinterest inspired of course! I made the flowers and she made all the rest!  Love it!  




Here is all my inspirations plus tutorial on how to make these flowers!!  I want to make some more sunflower ones.... I love them!



Fold and cut the tissue paper.... The yellow was put back onto the pink paper.  Then just pull gently apart!  Check out my pinterest bulletin board for the full tutorial I used!






[Divider%25202%255B5%255D.png]

We had a great field trip to the State park!  We learned about animals and even waded in the water!  The kids loved it!

Park Ranger teaching us what to look for and where to find the little bugs!

 This was so pretty here!

Divider 3



My little girl will be 4 this Saturday!  Happy Birthday!  
She is such a little diva..... and bossy but we love her so much!    

Divider 4

Our new favorite song by Jack Hartmann! !


Divider 5


We love skip counting songs!  Here is one from Have Fun Teaching that is great!


I hope everyone has a fantastic week!  Dance often and have fun..... !!!





No comments