Welcome Summer!





Yeah!  Summer is finally here!  Today is my first official day off!  I had three productive work days to pack up my room, move furniture, plan and copy for next year!  Yes... I feel good about getting a head start on next year!  I even typed up my themes for next year.  Grab a copy by clicking the picture above!

I used Hello Chunky and DJ Chunky fonts in this powerpoint.  You will need to change the fonts to make it work for you! I chose to make it simple this year to share with my team and special area teachers.  I put these in my lesson plan binder for easy access.  I also added a notes section for days off, special days and anything else.  Last year I had reading, math, science and social studies all in one place but NEVER used them. So, I plan on making a sheet for reading and write monthly goals.??  We have pacing guides to use and I wanted something more personal for my class!  Any ideas would be great.!


I hope you all have a fantastic summer and day!  Tomorrow I am taking my girls to daycare (I pay all Summer!)  for bouncy house day!  I am excited to clean and go grocery shopping in peace!  Ha..... It's the little things that make my day!

UPDATED!  Here is a pdf of the themes because the other changes colors and the font is crazy!


No comments