We have just returned from a family vacation to Hilton Head, SC!!  The family had a blast!  It was great sand and the kids loved the lazy river at the condo!  Late night swimming and early to the beach! AHHH... that's the life!  We had a huge surprise with my parents crashing our vacation!  They came all the way from Oregon to be with the grandkids!  My mom actually kept a secret.... not easy for her!!  Makenna finally liked the beach on the last day otherwise she cried near the water or in the sand!!  Crazy kid!  We are glad to be home... except for the pile of laundry I am doing now!  

Tomorrow is my birthday... Yeah.... 35(again).. he he!!  Anyways come over to my Teacher pay Teacher store to celebrate with a 20% off everything! I have also just uploaded this number line for numbers 21-30!!  It matches my Alphabet line and Number line 1-20!! 



Have a fantastic day!




No comments