Welcome Back

Hello Everyone!

I am so excited to get back to the fun stuff.  I took some time from blogging and working on my TpT products for many reasons.  I wasn't to inspired and I had to move about 6 times last year!  Ha!  That is the truth..... we had a flood in our old house and had to live in a motel for 2 weeks... Then a rental home and then back to our newly remodeled house!  Our family of 5 didn't fit anymore in the little house so we put it on the market and it sold in a day!  WHAT?!  It was crazy so then we scrambled for a place to live while our dream house was being built.  We have been in our new house almost a year.

It was an interesting year but I wouldn't change where I live now!  I love the neighborhood and close to school {5 minutes away}.  I am full of changes for next year as I move to 2nd grade after teaching kindergarten for 18 years.  I am excited and nervous all in one bundle......YIKES!

Here are a few of my favorite things lately!!



Coffee is a must!! Enough said!

                                                       
My girls rock collection is growing!  Every walk we bring a rock home or they try.

       
 Microwave eggs with bacon, potatoes and cheese!  It taste great!  I also put 2 eggs and just nuke it longer!



My latest creation!  I am obsessed with pineapples..... not sure how this happened but I am going to put them in my new room.  Yeah!  This is also editable...... What?  Yes, I am working to make all the daily schedules editable!  Come check out this schedule.  Leave me a message about your new obsessions!  Can't wait to hear from you!

Have a super day!  I am glad to be back



No comments