write the room


I got this idea from many other wonderful blogs and my kids absolutely love doing this in a center!   It keeps them busy and can be done quickly!  I am going to create a few more to put into my center and will upload them later!  I have been at home stalking other blogs with a sick child!  He had a little stomach bug and missed school for 2 days!  Poor thing!  He is all better now and bouncing off the walls and driving me crazy!  All well it is better than seeing him sick! Happy Friday!

Updated** I added the write around the room charts.  This has alway been a favorite in my class about this time of year.  My kinders are so ready to write and share what they have learned with confidence!  The Free Write section is for them to write whatever words they want to!  That is usually their favorite part! Have a wonderful Weekend!

5 comments

  1. Thanks! My first graders will love these. I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. I am going to make some more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Write Around the Room. My kids are going to think that is the greatest!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Alexandra
    http://thefirstgradesweetlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I love them and so do my kids.

    Nancy Jones

    ReplyDelete