Throwback Thursday

I love these Throwback Thursdays!  I was looking through my little blog and saw this hot mess of my room last year!  After I saw these last year it time for a change and I redid my room! I can’t wait for this year because it looks so different already this year!  NO CARPET anymore!  I am so excited to not smell that nasty carpet you have no idea!  I had my first case of back to school insomnia the other night so off to school today I went!  Phew… I got the furniture in place!  It is just dusty dirty from all the work done on the floors…. gross!  My black shirt was gray and that was when I decided to come back without my kids!  I hope to go back to purge some useful items crap that I have been hoarding…. !  That is my goal! 

It is my birthday tomorrow!  I am turning…. never mind that!  I am having a one day sale at my TpT store to celebrate!  Have a great day!

 

_________________________________

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Classroom tour

Holy cow! I am such a bad blogger lately! I have plenty of super ideas but time and energy are killing me! I think we finally are getting a good morning and afternoon routine! Getting two kids and myself together is interesting. Kaden is loving second grade and Kinsley is doing great at daycare! Now if I can get her to nap in her crib here!? She naps like crazy at her school but will only sleep on us here! Can you say spoiled? Ha!
Here are some pictures of my room! I am still working out a few things but the new layout is working great!

View of Door to hallway, closet and cubbies!

               

Literacy Centers Management      Writing Center

Storage Tubs for Literacy, Math and Free Centers

Word Wall

Play-doh Center

My table (this is a work in progress… trying to get it all organized in one place)

Block/Cars Center

My horrible closet……. hmmm if only I had time to fix it up!

Calendar wall (this is being revamped)  I do love the dinosaur blue chair for the helpers to sit!

View of the tile area, housekeeping, writing and my supplies!

There you go my home away from home!

1 comment

  1. Can't wait to see what your classroom looks like this year because pics from last year aren't that bad! :)
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete