I have survived!



I don't know about everyone else but I am so wiped out!  The last full week was a struggle..... so tired!  The last day of school was a FULL Day!  I mean really all day!  It felt like a forever!  Hugs to all the kiddos and then done!  phew..... !  Did I celebrate the last day with a tasty beverage.... You bet!

I am looking forward to reading and playing with my kids!  I am going to be doing some posts about keeping my toddler busy!  I hope you all will be joining me with your tips and ideas to share.  She is much busier than my son and into everything....  Then she is bossy to her brother!  I find it pretty funny most days!  We are going to try to potty train this summer.... Yikes!

I need some eagle eyes out there and someone to give me an honest opinion about my newest product... It a sight word packet and I just can't let go of it yet!   So.... Leave me a comment with your email and you can be my helpers!  Thanks to you very much!!!

Happy Father's Day to my Awesome hubby and Daddy!  
We love you!



3 comments

  1. I'd be glad to help. Lslouka@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to help!
    -Alane
    aconnolly1216 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to help. Kideducator@comcast.net

    Sounds like you're going to have a busy summer! I still have 5 days left of school!

    ReplyDelete