Groundhogs

I couldn’t resist posting this cute Harry Kindergarten video again! It is one of my favorites!  I posted it and some more videos last year! Check them out here!  I love the write around the room center this time of the year! I made one for groundhogs to share so enjoy!  If you like this type of center click here for a few I shared last year!

viewer (3)

I want to thank everyone for the sweet thoughts about the coming soon addition!  Thanks to Kindergarten Lesson Plans for the Versatile Blogger Award!  How nice to be awarded!  Thanks! 

Hello I am Barbie and I am addicted to pinterest!! Anyone else?

Here is what I am pinning!!

Pinned Image 

I ordered this cute tree for the nursery!  Gray with pink and green!  So excited to get this!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

 

What a cute and fun groundhog!  Hope you have a super week!

6 comments

  1. I love the wall decal! Congrats on the bundle of joy on the way!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love love love the tree! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh THANK YOU!! Thank you! I teach a special needs class and I have a group of 3rd grade boys (lively ones) that love these "Write the Wall" activities! They are always looking to see if I have any new ones out..They even like redoing them! I did some on my own with our Ellis machine and laminated then had to try to make a cute form ( not so successfully but passable) for the students to record on. They are going to be thrilled! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your groundhog craft! Thank you for sharing!

    I have added you to mny blog roll! I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance! I have TONS of *freebies*! =

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag…You're It! Just a little fun way of saying …. "I love your blog" and want to share! Come see how to play this fun blog hopping game of tag!
    Frogs in First

    ReplyDelete
  6. TAG...You're it! Hope you play along!
    http://littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-youre-it.html

    Erica
    littlesoaringeagles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete