Center Signs

viewer (3)

Hey Everyone… what a morning!  I got baby barf all over me first thing… yucky!  It was even in my hair!!!  She is napping now in her swing!  Yeah… for the small things in life!  Whoever invented the baby swing bless you because both my kids napped in it nicely!  Anyways, I got an email about my center signs I made last year with a request for a couple more! I added Art Center and ABC center!  I hope everyone is good!  I have only a few more weeks until reality strikes! Yikes… I need to get organized!

Here are my new pinterest pins that I am doing this year in my room!

Free Printable Math Numeracy Cards

This would make a great math center for those kiddos who need help and I love the hands aspect!  This is big in Math Expression!

 

Caddies to use as table bins in tropical colors. Must find these

I have been looking for these everywhere! No luck here but found 5 different colors at Target yesterday! Score!  I love to have bright colors… now only if they had these with polka dots I would be in heaven!

 

Photobucket

This little webpage has number families!  I love this idea and plan to make them with my sweeties this year!  It would especially be helpful for those who struggle!

I hope everyone has a super day.. I am off to get a shower before she wakes up! Fingers crossed!

7 comments

  1. I love your pinterest finds!! The number houses are a fantastic idea! I would love to do that at the beginning of the year for my first graders who are still struggling at recognizing numbers. Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw all those baskets in those colors at Lakeshore yesterday. I have used the ones b=from Target and they really hold up well. I really like the number houses idea and it would be easy to make. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your center signs. I am in my 2nd year in Pre-K & would like to know if you have/could make a center sign (full size & small) for ABC center. I think I saw a small one for the sensory (sand) table but didn't see a large one. Would it be possible to send that my way also? I thank you sooo much!! I have the rest printed out & ready to go!

    Susanne
    suuzgator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your center signs are so adorable! You said that there was an Art and ABC center included but when I clicked on them they didn't show up. Do you mind checking that or making those two if they weren't made? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! Happy back-to-school to you!! I posted above asking for the ABC center sign. I see on your blog post that it is included but I clicked on the "new" image & didn't see ABC center. I would love to have one!! You have included a vast array of centers that I do use throughout the year & I appreciate the time you put into them. With the ABC center, my signs will be complete.

    Thanks again!
    Susanne
    suuzgator@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to make 'Dramatic Play' and 'Library Center' signs with the blank templates you've provided, but I can't find your wonderful dotted font anywhere! :) Would you mind sharing that source? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your site!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your center signs. Thank you for sharing. Can you tell me what the name is of the font you used?

    ReplyDelete