Getting ready for school!

nn

I can’t believe my summer is almost over!  I go back August 2nd!  I have been out of school for my maternity leave and then summer time so it has been awhile! Crazy!  I am sad to have to leave my little one but she is going to a great daycare that I LOVE!  I am trying to get stuff ready for next year without much luck.  I am so all over the place and have like 4 projects going at once! I can’t seem to get focused!!  I am sharing a weekly to do list that I created for myself and hopefully made it into an editable one!  Someone needs to tell me if it worked!  Also anyone want to be my trial run for new cubby labels and job charts.  I am making them editable but want to test it before I put it on TpT.  (The first person to leave me a note with their email I will send it to them!)  It matches my ocean daily schedule! 

Thanks! 

Hope you have a super day!

7 comments

  1. I would love to be your guinea pig! :) I can't believe you already go back! Waahhh!

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl is my new addition to the classroom for this year. I'm excited to see one on your to-do list--thanks for sharing!

    Enjoy these last few days :-)!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, it encouraged me to make my own with my theme. Thanks for sharing. :-) I am officially back on August 1st. Where did the summer go?

    http://teacherblogstalker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect! I can't seem to edit it though--- but I may just not be hitting the right button.
    It's perfect just the way it is though!
    Thanks and good luck on your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the to do list...so cute...im your newest follower....drop by =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Barbie! I'm your Texas cousin, and I'm going to sound like a stalker, but your mom told me to stop by. Looks like a great website! I'm your newest follower, and I hope you'll stop by mine. Your mom and I share a lot of pins on Pinterest.


    Oh, How Pintearesting!

    ReplyDelete