Throwback Thursday!



I am joining in the Throwback Thursday at the First Grade Parade! I love reading her blog... it makes me laugh and be inspired!  
 
This is my top oldie but goodie post! It is only 9:30 here but my arm is sore from power washing my driveway!  Unfortunately , Luckily the power washer ran out of gas!  I don't think I could lift my arm otherwise!  Hope you have a great one!

_____________________________________

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Numbers in the Teens (They start with a 1!!!!) song


I made this book to go with the song from Harry Kindergarten.  It is a great way to help kids with those teen numbers and it is fun!  I also put the ten frames for easy visuals of the numbers!  This is big in our math program!

2 comments

  1. I got this when you offered it before and my kinders LOVED it. Of course, we also love Harry Kindergarten. Later in the year when my little ones started to write 16 as 61, all I needed to do was sing "Numbers in the teens, they start with a one" and they immediately fixed it! Powerful!!

    ReplyDelete