Five for Friday


Yeah… I am finally linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching awesome Linky party!  I have every intention of doing this every week but it doesn’t seem to happen!  I had some great ideas to blog about this week but my little one got the stomach bug…. enough said! Yuck!

STOMACH BUGS suck!  My little one barfed for the first time and it totally freaked her out!  She is usually a little busy body but this is how she was for a couple days.  BOOO!  She curled up in the recliner to watch Mickey Mouse!  So cute!
IMG_1945

IMG_1952
My son left me a hint this morning to bake cookies today!  Ha Ha!!  They are good so I guess I have to bake them!
IMG_1953
I am busy making a new spring bulletin board set.  Check back soon because when I post it is will be free for a couple hours on TpT!  Woot!  Woot!  Spring…. so ready for it!  How about you?
I just made a Facebook page for my blog.  I had now idea what I was doing.  So, I found a couple tutorials but I used this one.  It was quick and easy….  really it was! So like my page now so I feel some accomplishment.
Now if I can figure out how to link them easily then that would be great!  Anyone know an easy way to do this?

Can you believe that the changing of the clocks is here!  What?  I don’t like losing sleep but I love the seeing the sun more!  It makes it so much easier to go on nightly walks.  I look forward to getting back into shape… I hope!  Let’s give a cheer to more Daylight! 
Have a wonderful day!  Enjoy every moment!

2 comments

  1. There is NOTHING I hate more than throwing up. Your poor baby. I love the cookie mix on the counter! I don't have a Facebook page and should probably consider starting one. Thank you for the tutorial. I love daylight savings, too. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is so strange...I literally just received this post in my email today! The only reason I caught that it was an old post was that you mentioned the time change. What in the world is going on with my email, lol?!

    ReplyDelete