Five for Friday!

Hey……  I made it through another week!  Happy Spring… it has been great weather here lately!  I love being able to take the kiddos outside!  I am so over indoor recess… enough said on that! 

We used Deanna Jump’s unit for St. Patrick’s day!  Here are a few of the little ones writing!  They have suddenly become such better writers lately! Yipee.. I was starting to sweat it!  We had a lot of fun with this writing!

      IMG_1968 IMG_1969IMG_1970

IMG_1998

We had great leprechaun traps and tried to catch that sneaky guy!  But he just makes a mess and gets away every year!  It was such a fun day… even though they were crazy afterwards! 

                IMG_1978 IMG_1979

Here is a little picture of my back bulletin board for word families!  I use the Carson Dellosa set and them my own words.  We do a word family a week and review others.  This board is something they refer to often or I remind them to use it! The word family worksheets are done together under the document camera then they write their own sentence! 

I have this set on my TpT products for free!  Jump over them and grab them!  I know you will love them as much as I do!

Word Families!!

 

 

 

Well… I really only have 4 things… this week.  So, you’ll just have to see my littlest ones first ever ponytail!  She calls it her pretty and even asked for her favorite person at daycare to do it for her!  I LOVE it!!  It is so stinkin cute!

IMG_1985

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments