Before Thanksgiving Pictures

I am so behind…. I meant to post these last week but you know how things go!  All well!  Here are a few crafts we made before Thanksgiving!!
This little cutie my son Kaden made with our Awesome computer teacher!  It is a made from a milk carton that was painted and then the part you drink from is the beak!  The feathers are made from the kids hands!  She made these with all of kindergarten and 1st grade!  To Cute!!
IMAG0105IMAG0106
These are the placemats we made in our class!  The printable is from AlphaMom.  We added a turkey handprint and laminated for a cute keepsake! 
IMAG0108IMAG0109

The last pictures are from the Turkey in Disguise project!  I took some pictures from all the K classes!  I love this project!
IMAG0112IMAG0113IMAG0114IMAG0115IMAG0116IMAG0117IMAG0111
Super cute and creative! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!  I am working on putting up Christmas decorations!

1 comment

  1. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family! I wanted to pass the Sunshine Award to you! Please visit my blog to receive it! You are an inspiration to me and I just love your blog!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete