catching up!

 

 

pumpkin

I am such a sorry blogger these days….. all well I try and have stuff to blog about but not much time!  So, I made a quick sight word coloring (clip picture above for freebie) for everyone to make up for being so lame!  We had the 50th day that I had to blog about but forgot to publish it… really lame I know!  Okay… my new resolve is to blog more often!  (not sure if the other three time I have said that to myself count..Ha!) Anyways here are a few pictures of what we have done lately.

 

The owl is a cute tear art project and very easy to make!!  To make it just draw a light bulb shape onto a paper and let them at it!  I do make the eyes, beak and feet for them but let them glue them on.  It makes it funny sometimes on how their eyes turn out. The other photos are from the 50th day writing and our photo op area!  That is all from now because my little one is rolling away… oh no.. She is learning to move around to much! I am so not ready for any crawling! 

Happy Halloween!

No comments