Almost done!

Picture1

I can’t believe again I am such a terrible blogger!  Hmmm…. I keep just being so tired by the end of the day that I can’t even start up the computer!  So… I resolve to do better! (for the millionth time)  Anyways, life here is so busy! 

Kinsley turned one with her polka dot party!  She is a busy body and keeps me on my toes…!  Kaden is almost done with 2nd grade… boohoo!  I can’t believe he will not be down my hallway anymore!

My classes last field trip was to Tweetsie Railroad and saw all the Letterland characters!  It was a long day but so much fun!   The only way I am surviving these day is I only have 9 days left of school!  YIPEE! 

If you haven’t gotten my Summertime book freebie last year jump on over to my TpT site to get it FREE!

Summertime Book

I have also just made a new word wall for Summer!

 Check it out here!

Here is the newest HarryKindergarten video my kiddos are obsessed with:

Number words Rap!

Enjoy your week!  Oh noo…. my quiet time is over someone is yelling at me from her crib and starting to throw things out of it!  Yikes!

No comments