Five for Friday *Welcome Spring*

 

Welcome Spring! I am so glad to see you! I am loving the weather here right now! Eighty degrees and not humid….LOVE it! So to usher in spring in my classroom I painted the window! I paint my window in my classroom all the time!  It is a great way to brighten up the room!  I just use tempera paint and wipe it off!  This time I wanted it to look like a stain glass window!  I painted the kite and clouds first then the black outline!  The last part was the blue….  by that time my class was mesmerized! 

IMG_2017

 

IMG_2005

Her first pigtails!!!  I call them pig puffs because her hair is so curly!  She loves her pretty hair!  hehe…..Love it!

I have 9 more days until spring break!!! That seems like a lifetime from now!  I have plans to paint and hang out with my mom!  She is coming to visit that week so it will be fun!  I hope to finish my daughters room.  I have one side gray and tried a pink but never have liked it!  Here is the side I love!  I plan on putting up shelves and a trip to Hobby Lobby to finish the other side!  I will share the before and after when I get done!

2012-02-17 17.19.55

My favorite pinterest pins this week!   They are some very cute Easter crafts… Here is the first one that I plan on doing this week!  It is so cute! I love the bright colors on this egg and it will be easy to do!  I have linked it to the original post so you can see it!

             Easter Craft for Kids using pom poms, clothespins, and paint!DIY Easter Eggs: Tie Dyed Eggs from Fun at Home with Kids

I also think my own kids will love doing the tie dye eggs!  Click the pictures to go to the awesome blogs I got these from!

 

I love Vera Bradley….  I am looking for a new bag for spring…. Can’t decide which one I like better?  Thoughts? 

 

                 Emily Satchel | Vera Bradley      Vera Bradley

Have a wonderful day!!

No comments