Write the Room - The Cat


Read across America is coming up quickly!  Yikes!  We will use this lovely little writing in our centers during the week!  I noticed the link was broken so hopefully this one will work!  I love these simple centers just print... cut in half and put it in center!  Easy Peasy lemon squeezy... as my class likes to say!  

I also made these little labels for your display!  I like to use them on bulletin boards or cubby labels!


Happy Sunday!  
Please leave me a note to let me know these work or I would love to hear how your class used these!  


2 comments

  1. I cannot print Write the Room - Cat. Would love to use it next week. Any possible way you could send me the link? wvogel@schools.mtco.com
    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to use this next week, but it shows that printing it has been disabled. Could you send me it as an attachment? jennifer.bearden@fwisd.org
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete