New Alphabet line!


I am sitting here wishing Spring Break was longer!  Boo hoo back to reality tomorrow and a 4:40 alarm...... sounds awful!  But I did finish this little gem in between my spring cleaning! This wood grain background is adorable!  Click on the photo to check it out!  I am making number line to match! Coming soon! I was inspired by a bulletin board I saw on pinterest and must have for next year!!


Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks....  These are my word family pages!  We do one or two a week.  You can find these for free on TpT.  Just click photo to get them!  We write the words in the boxes together and then they write a sentence.  I have word family posters that we put up as we go on a bulletin board for reference!

I am mad mad at my dad.  
(The little boy said He was not really but it was a good sentence Mrs. Roper!)

My ball is small.



We had our annual science fair project.....  
My class project was about drinks and teeth!  Easy project and the kids loved it! 

A Blubber project!



I wish I had gotten more pictures... I missed the other K class about different water freezing! She collected water from different places river, ocean and mountains.  It was a cool project.  

 Have a fantastic week!
Leave me a comment if you have used the word families... I would love to hear what you think!  





No comments