Welcome back to Me!

HELLO!!

How are you blogging world?  I have missed blogging and making new items for my classroom but life had other ideas this year! You see we had some major water damage to our house in September!  A toilet overflowed...... water came down the ceiling into the living room with about 3 inches of water!  It was a mess!  So, our family of 5 had to live in a hotel for a week and then a rental!  This was an adventure to say the least!

The process of fixing the house was SLOW!  It was torture waiting and we had no living room furniture!  Ha... we still haven't bought a couch yet!  The upside to the water damage was I got new floors and carpet throughout the entire house!  I also got lots of new painted rooms!

Anyways...  I am jumping into Dr. Seuss this week.  I have added KinderLiteracy from Tara West to my day and love it! Here is a write the room activity!  The old link was broken so I hope this works!

Click the image above to download!


I made this freebie for this week!  It is subtraction around the room!  We had so much fun doing this early this month I made one for myself!

Click image to download!

Enjoy your week!  




No comments