Friday, June 17, 2011

School's out for SUMMER!!


Yippee!  I am finally done with all my stuff! Let's see I hugged kids, finish portfolios, cleaned and organized my closet and moved all my furniture!  Now onto the mountain of laundry and messy house!  I am working on making some sight word secret words to share!  Thank you to Mrs. Kilburn for the prizes I won!  I finally won something! How exciting!  Now if I could explain to my son that summer means sleeping in.... hmmm 6:15am is not my idea of fun!  Happy Summer!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Summer! Today was our first day of sleeping in...but of course that didn't happen! 7am the kids are up and running around like crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for summer! I also have a TON of projects to work on and today--I'm cleaning my messy house and finishing laundry! I'm so glad that you like the Summer packets that you won :). Enjoy your vacation!

    Barbara
    www.mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...