I love the USA!

viewer (3)

I made this easy sentence for my kiddos to use on Constitution day!  I focus on the flag and simple facts about the USA!  We make an art project but I wanted to finish a sentence too!  I will give them options with picture cues to finish the sentence. ( I see a flag.)  The second part of this page is just a USA.  I am going to have students color and make their own USA flags!  I love watching them be super creative!  Here are a few sites I found that would be helpful for everyone!

Scholastic has some great articles and ideas!

Hilary Lewis blog had a great freebie little book!  Check it out!

Rockin' Teacher Materials

Schoolhouse Rock Song….. My favorite!

Schoolhouse Rock!

Hope everyone has a super week!

1 comment

  1. Hi! I love your blog! I want to tell you that TEACHERSFIRST.com recommended that my fun interactive website be used in the K-1 classroom. I hope you get a chance to use it! www.littlelillypolkadot.com

    THANKS!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete