MIA

Wow…. I feel like I haven’t been on my poor blog in forever!!  It has been busy here with school and baseball games/practices!!  I am getting caught up at school and my life!  Ha!  Well, I hope everyone is doing great! 

A friend sent me this website for math and it has common core games and printables!! (Thanks Rita!!)

 

I forgot to add this on my last post for fire safety!  Harry Kindergarten does a great job with some fun ways to learn!

fire safety!

This alphabet sounds goes quickly but it is so good for the kids to learn how to say them fast!  You will have to play it a couple of times before they will start singing!

Alphabet Sounds

Have a SUPER day!

1 comment

  1. You're back! Missed your posts, but I understand how hard it is juggling a little one and school life. Take care!

    ReplyDelete