TAG!!

I was tagged by two great bloggers!  How fun… I loved playing freeze tag as a kid!  Thanks to Frogs in First and The Eagle’s Nest

Now onto the rules of this game: follow the guidelines and pass it on to other lucky bloggers!  

Rules:

1. You must post the rules.

2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.

4. Tag people and link them on your post.

5. Let them know you've tagged them!

12 Fact about Myself!!!

  1. I grew up in Oregon but live in North Carolina… far from home! (but love both states). I really love going to any tropical island!
  2. My son turned 7 in January and is obsessed with Video games! 
  3. I am so excited to have a girl in May!  And I have already shopped for her!!  My favorite outfit is a denim skirt and little sister shirt!
  4. I love reading Nora Roberts, JD Robb or Dean Koontz!  Okay I read a lot of different authors!
  5. I have a sweet dog that follows me around everywhere! 
  6. I will never redo carpets in my house again before Christmas… what a pain to move the entire upstairs.  On the upside of this was we cleaned and purged a lot of stuff!
  7. I am the youngest in my family!
  8. I love to watch Survivor, American Idol, NCIS and CSI! 
  9. I have the worst heartburn….  all the time with this baby!  I have been to the store 2x and still can’t remember to get some Tums! (Trip number 4 to the store finally remembered…. AHH relief at last!)
  10. I have taught kindergarten for 11 years. LOVE it!
  11. My favorite color is red or blue!
  12. Baby #2 will also have a name that starts with a K… My son’s name is Kaden. 

 

1. What grade is your favorite to teach?  Why? I love kindergarten because it is rewarding to see how far they make it in a year!

2. What book are you reading right now?  Would you recommend it? Nora Roberts Key Triology … I’ll tell ya when I finish it!

3. Do you like marshmallows in your hot chocolate?  Yes, lots of them!

4. Have you done something you saw on Pinterest this week? yes.. I saw a sign that said your pencil should be talking not your mouth.  I told one of my boys that today and he looked at me like I was crazy! All well he just can’t be quiet or sit down to work!

5. What time do you usually go to bed?  What time do you wake up? Bedtime 9:30 or 10 and wake up around 5:15am….

6. What is your favorite HEALTHY food?   fruit

7. Do you make your bed?  Everyday? We just throw the covers over the bed… not always neat!

8. Do you like crunchy or smooth peanut butter? Smooth

9. What is your favorite quote?

10.  What is your favorite piece of technology in your classroom? Document Camera… We put everything under it to show the kids and they love to write or do math under it! 

11.  Do shoes make you happy? Ummm… YES!

12. List your top three favorite children’s books? I love Eric Carle books.  I can’t think of one single book to write at the moment…. I have to think on this one!

 

I am tagging these people… you’re it!

http://mrskilburnkiddos.wordpress.com/

http://mrswilliamsonskinders.blogspot.com/

http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/

http://aloha-kindergarten.blogspot.com/

http://heathersfirstgradeheart.blogspot.com/

 

Your 12 questions!

  1. What is your favorite color?
  2. Where is your dream vacation?
  3. Coke or Pepsi?
  4. What is your favorite holiday!
  5. What time do you leave for school?
  6. What is your favorite thing to do after school?
  7. Where did you go to college?
  8. Favorite animal?
  9. What bugs you the most at school?
  10. If you could do any other job what would it be and why?
  11. Do you like chocolate?
  12. What is your best classroom story?

Have fun!  I have some things to share late this weekend! 

3 comments

  1. I love teaching kindergarten too because I love seeing how much they grow throughout the year!

    April

    http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Eric Carle, too! I just got some of his books and animals at Kohl's!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new baby girl. Have you decided on a name? It is so much harder for a teacher to name her baby.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete