Five for Saturday!

fiveforfriday2_thumb3

I haven’t done a linky party in awhile so I think it is time!  It is fun to read the post from others!  It has been a very long week! I hope not to do any sub plans for awhile! ugh!

Divider-1_thumb13_thumb8_thumb

Kinsley’s blisters are finally gone… just little scabs left!  Yipee!  Now we just have a wicked cold!  Snot everywhere… gross I know!  Here is what a few of her blisters looked earlier this week!  It was not a fun week!

IMG_1330

Divider-2_thumb4_thumb7_thumb

I am a pinterest addict!  I get on all the time!  I just wish I could do everything I pin!  Ha!! That would be awesome! 

Someecards Pinterest Humor Pintervention

Picture1

Divider-3_thumb4_thumb7_thumb

My upcoming theme next week are spiders and Halloween!  We have a field trip on the 30th and a kindergarten rotation on the 31st!  The rotation is where are classes go to another teacher to make a craft, sing songs, read books….. and hopefully tame the crazies that day!  They are just so excited for Halloween….  Here is a writing activity I posted awhile back!  I love these fun write the room activities!

Divider-4_thumb5_thumb7_thumb

On another note my son hit his first GRAND SLAM on Thursday!  I am so bummed I missed it but couldn’t take the little one out!   He was so excited!!!!!  I must of heard about it and how it happened 500 times the next day!  Love it!

Divider-5_thumb5_thumb7_thumb

Note to self…. do not drop sippy cup on toes anymore!  Dang… I thought I was going to die!  It hit only one toe and it is not pretty!  I’d take a picture but I don’t want to gross you out!  Ha! 

Last but not least… a secret code word freebie for Halloween! 

Picture1

Happy Halloween!

No comments