Tattling Song



I love Harry Kindergarten songs!  What a great way to teach about tattling.... by the end of the year I just about lose my mind on this subject with a few kids!  I just had a couple of those this year and I think this would have helped a lot!!!  It is hard in Kindergarten to get them to understand the difference between tattling and helping a friend. I am so excited to add this to my list of the beginning of the year! What do you do for tattling?  I have used the tattling turtle before or just a plain paper bag they share their tattles.  Then I tell them at the end of the day I will listen to them. Very funny to watch the regular visitors there.  Have a Happy Day!

4 comments

  1. This is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing!
    I think I'll convert it using Zamzar and have it on my ipod too :)

    Swamp Frog First Graders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry! :) This is another great one to play SEVERAL TIMES at the beginning of the year. Thanks for sharing!
    Liesl in VA
    http://wildworldofkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question for you. My school does not allow us to access YouTube through the school's server. Is there a way to save the videos so I don't have to go through YouTube to play them? (I am not very Tech Savvy, yet!!!)Thanks, Cathy
    beagle2love@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't access it at my school either. You can go to A Turn to Learn's blogspot and go to the May 8th entry (or use this link: http://aturntolearn.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-download-videos-off-youtube.html?m=1). The blogger shoes how to download YouTube videos for classroom use. --Monica

      Delete