The big pig song

Hooked on Phonics–The Big Pig Song

This song is from Hooked on Phonics on YouTube!  It is a cute song for the –ig family!  When I study different word families I try to find a craft, song or something to grab their attention and help them remember the word family.  There are a couple stories and more songs from Hooked on Phonics.  Here is another the kids like….. and for some reason they try to duck when the letters come towards the screen!  Funny to watch!  Songs like these give me few minutes to prepare materials and makes the classroom more fun!  I love it!

Hooked on Phonics!

 

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

1 comment

  1. I used the Big Pig Song with my class last year. They LOVED it! I will definitely be bookmarking the other song for use at the beginning of this school year!

    ReplyDelete