What to do?

aloha

I have been busy making a few more Lesson plan covers!  I found an adorable aloha set from Just so Scrappy to!  So I had to make a cover with it.. Also included is sports, polka dots and a splish splash one! 

I also have uploaded a 5 little monster book to  my TpT Store! It is a cute monster color words book and pocket chart sentences for your Literacy Centers!  Click picture to check it out!

5 little monsters

I don’t know what to do with myself… my little man is at his grandparents for the weekend!  I miss him already!!!!!!    So hubs and I are having a staycation! I need to think of something fun that doesn’t cost much since we have another week before payday!  So anyone have any good suggestions?  I have downloaded a book to my Kindle and can’t wait to not be interrupted  500  times!  Have a wonderful Weekend!

5 comments

  1. Love the polka dot one! Thanks so much for your hard work! It's much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of towns and cities have free things to do. Check your local paper or check online to find out if your town or city offers some great treasures.
    There are often times great hidden treasures to visit around you for a short drive and learn more about the area you live in.
    If you have Netflix you can do instant streaming and watch a movie together for a real date night with no interruption.

    Have a great Staycation!
    Jenea
    www.seedsofnoledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the lesson plan/grade book covers! The polka dot one matches my classroom theme and colors perfectly! And...I'm going to visit your Tpt store right now to check out your products.
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping in for the very first time as a result of finding you on the list of the Top50K blogs.

    Spending my summer in an effort to learn how to connect my blog to a wider audience of educator/book lovers. I'm an author/illustrator & teachers love me when they find me. I thought I'd check out the best to see what I can learn!!!

    I just presented at the national "I Teach K" conference out in Vegas and the energy there was terrific.

    I look forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Sports Theme! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete