I know this information!

viewer (3)Click picture for Freebie!

Kindergarten has changed so much in the years I have taught!  It amazes me how much more they learn and grow!  I have always done a part of my room where I put their names up for some skills!   I made these posters for my skills wall. They include I can tie my shoes, I know 100 sight words, I can count to 100 and Happy Birthday with all the months!  I made these with the polka dot labels from Karen Cox.  Click here to go to her TpT store for this fab freebie! I hope everyone has a great week!  I have all my students tomorrow after our staggered start days!  I know I will be exhausted!  They wear me out the first week or two of school! Enjoy!

6 comments

  1. I love the polka dot border. The birthday months are just so darn cute! Can't wait to use this!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Making these have been on my To Do list!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, especially the one about tying shoes. So clever! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this! I have been needing the tying shoes poster for my first graders! You wouldn't believe how many first graders can't tie their shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your shares! I've put you on my Top Ten List at:
    Swamp Frog First Graders
    Go to Teaching Blog Addict and grab your button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these posters! I teach Kindergarten and would love one that says "I can zip my coat" I'm just starting to make a blog for my class. I love yours!

    Thanks! Dawn Corino
    dcorino@wdeptford.k12.nj.us

    ReplyDelete