Throwback Thursday {Write Around the Room}


I love these posts!  I have so much fun looking back on this little blog!  It has been such a journey! 
I am watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop at the moment recreating most of my stuff… yep the drive was not able to be recovered…sigh!  Life goes on…. But the movie is funny!! 
Hope you enjoy this little post!  I was pregnant with my little one… it was funny to read how uncomfortable I was! 
______________________________________________

Thursday, February 16, 2012


More Write the Room
viewer (3)
Hello all!  I finally made some more Write the Room charts!  Yeah!  I have not made much new this lately.. just haven’t been motivated!  I am to tired and can’t get comfortable!  I hope everyone is having a great week and I am excited it is Friday tomorrow!! TGIF!!!! 
Have a wonderful day!
________________________________________
Just so you don’t have to go looking here are the first Write the Room charts!  Just click on pictures to download!  Enjoy!

I hope these will help you in your writing center!  My kinders have always loved them!
Have a wonderful Friday!!






No comments